26th October 2016, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MA(International Journalism) admission in University of Leeds for International students?

Please tell me anyone about the eligibility criteria for admission in University of Leeds for MA(International Journalism) course. I am interested to do this course. Please let me know the eligibility criteria for International students.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study Master in Global Business Journalism in Tsinghua University for International students? Scholarship available for this course?
  2. Entry requirements for PhD(Marketing) in University of Leeds for International students?
  3. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it? -- [New]
  4. Is it not possible to join Journalism for Science students?
  5. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
  6. Admission date and course duration of M.Sc(Design) in University of Leeds? Entrance exam to get admission for Indian students?
  7. Eligibility to get M.Sc(Astrophysics) admission in Boston University for International students? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  9. How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?
  10. Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  12. List of government colleges in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  14. Eligibility to get admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University? When the application form will be distributed?
  15. Course description of M.Sc(Nuclear Engineering) offered in Ghent University? Eligibility to study for international students?
  16. Can I pursue journalism after completing graduation in Political science? Which course should I choose after graduation?
  17. What should I choose, Journalism and Law, Law with Journalism?
  18. How to apply for scholarship to study Nanotechnology in United Kingdom?
10th October 2017, 03:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MA(International Journalism) admission in University of Leeds for International students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me anyone about the eligibility criteria for admission in University of Leeds for MA(International Journalism) course. I am interested to do this course. Please let me know the eligibility criteria for International students.

Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree (3 – 4 year) in social science or humanities subject, law or politics with First Class (60%) or Upper second class (55%) are eligible to apply for the International Journalism MA at the University of Leeds. Candidates with relevant work experience also considered for the admission. Candidates with an IELTS score of 6.5 overall, with no less than 6.0 in any component are eligible to apply to the course. Candidates can apply online for the International Journalism MA course at the University of Leeds. The International Journalism MA course is available in part time (2 years) and full time (1 year) at the University of Leeds. University of Leeds website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?