18th March 2018, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Admission details of BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University?

Hi sir, I am a 12th student and have an interest in sports. I have a dream to study Sports Management. After searching I came to know that Tampa University in Abroad is offering BS course in Sports Management. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University?
  2. Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University?
  3. Job opportunities through BS(Sports Management) of Tampa University?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University? Course fee of BS(Sports Management)?
  5. Details about M.Phil in Business Management from Madras University
  6. Admission details of Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?
  7. Admission details of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? -- [New]
  8. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  9. Can an MBA student do PhD? What are the available fields for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  11. Procedure to study MEd(Mathematics) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  12. Details to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management course at University of Delhi?
  13. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  14. Details regarding admission to Ph.D program in management conducted by Guru Jambeshwar University Hissar?
  15. Which are the universities to do PhD in International Trade & Development topic? Entrance exams available for it?
  16. How to do BCA for better future? I have scored 54%
  17. Procedure to get admission in KUK university for hotel management course?
  18. What is the admission process followed for getting into Ph.D in Management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?