29th June 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in KUK university for hotel management course?

Procedure to get admission in KUK university for hotel management course? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this? I need the complete steps which I have to follow for this. Awaiting to get the response soon on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in hotel management after 12th with commerce stream
  2. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?
  3. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?
  4. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission and date of entrance exam for Ph.D in Finance in KUK University?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get Ph.D admission in KUK university under JRF commerce?
  7. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  8. Can I get admission in Hotel Management after completing BA?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for PhD in English from KUK University? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  10. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  11. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  12. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  14. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  15. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  16. How to do M.Sc in Organic Chemistry? Requirements for admission?
  17. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How to do PG course in Hotel management? I am doing B.Tech from Krishna Engineering College
30th June 2017, 10:36 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in KUK university for hotel management course?

KUK (Kurukshetra) University admission for Hotel Management course procedure is given below.

1. Visit (www.kuk.ac.in) University website for registration
2. Register as new user
3. After login with your credentials, fill the personal and academic details
4. Upload required documents
5. Pay the entrance fee amount
6. Download admit card from the site
7. Appear for entrance exam
8. Check the results with your roll number on the site
9. Appear for counseling with your academic documents
10. Based on merit of entrance exam, seats will be allocated

Courses:
1. Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHM & CT)
2. Master of Travel and Tourism Management (MTTM)
30th June 2017, 10:40 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in KUK university for hotel management course?

Follow below steps for the admission.

>> Visit KUK university home page and in admission section you need to download the prospectus of admission.
>> To complete the admission process click here where you need to register yourself as a new user.
>> After log in you need to complete the admission process by uploading photograph , filling essential details.
>> Payment of the form fees need to be paid online.
>> Candidate also need to clear common entrance exam of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?