10th August 2011, 02:31 PM
heera ram

What's the fee structure of MDS university for PG(In political science) degree? What's the last date for the form submission?

i want admission in mds university . Ajmer . Pg degree in political science.so inform me ma fee and last date of form fillup.
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  2. How to apply and fee structure of GB PUAT Pantnagar? What is the last date to submit GBPUAT application form? -- [New]
  3. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  4. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  5. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  6. After B.Com and MBA is it a right choice to opt for Company Secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  8. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
  9. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  10. What is the fee structure for MDS?
  11. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  12. Can Girls give NDA? Application Submission Process of NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I get admission in I.T.I Shibpore B.E college(Howrah)?
  14. Date of UGC exam? How to get the form? Last date of form submission?
  15. What is the fee structure and form submission date for M.Sc program in computer science offered by Punjabi university?
  16. Date of admission, best college/university and fee structure of MDS in Australia?
  17. What is the fee structure of B.Ed course in Delhi University? Last date of submission of form?
  18. When and where can I get BSc Nursing application form? Last date of submission of form? Dates of documents attached?
21st October 2016, 04:40 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What's the fee structure of MDS university for PG(In political science) degree? What's the last date for the form submission?

You can fill the online application form for admission in MDS University from June every year. Fees for MA in political science first year for general candidate is 2200 rs. For SC/ST/women candidates it's 1850 rs. Final year fees for general candidate is 1700 rs. For SC/ST/women candidates it's 1350 rs. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?