17th March 2013, 12:32 PM
Singh.shamsher

What is the fee structure for B.Tech Mechanical in Australia? What is the admission requirement?

what is fee structure for b.tech mechanical in australia.
what are addmision requirements for indian diploma holders.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
  2. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  4. Date of admission, best college/university and fee structure of MDS in Australia?
  5. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  7. Admission fee structure and best university or college in Australia for MDS?
  8. Admission fee structure and best university/college in Australia for MDS?
  9. Minimum requirement for getting admission in class 11th Science? Fee structure and hotel facility?
  10. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  11. What are the various courses available after BCA in Australia? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria in Australia for the same?
  12. Information about dentistry in Australia?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  14. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  15. How to get admission in JBT? What is the fee structure and requirement?
  16. Fee structure of CPL in Australia?
  17. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
27th April 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech Mechanical in Australia? What is the admission requirement?

please tell the total tution fees of 3rd and 4th year because 1st and 2nd year is from manipal icas manglore and the following two year is compelled to study abroad so we have chosen australia } so i would like to know the tution fees and hostel fees of 3rd and 4th year for indian students pls call on contact no. :: 9001506699 immediatly
9th May 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech Mechanical in Australia? What is the admission requirement?

My name is ameenuddin. I am studing. B tech mechanical. Iam also. Your college In admission. Admission are open. Please contact. Me. My phone no is. 9059561869
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?