1st January 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of Master of Aerospace Engineering in IPSA: Aeronautics and Space Graduate School of Engineering?

Hi Sir, I am a BE Aerospace Engineering student and have an interest in Master of Aerospace Engineering. I have a dream to study Master of Aerospace Engineering. After searching I came to know that IPSA: Aeronautics and Space Graduate School of Engineering is offering this course. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

7th January 2019, 10:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of Master of Aerospace Engineering in IPSA: Aeronautics and Space Graduate School of Engineering?

In order to enroll for Master of Aerospace Engineering program you will need to download the application form and send the complete application form to [email protected] along with all required documents. After that the academic coordinator will contact you for SKYPE interview. For more details you should visit ti https://www.ipsa.fr/en/admissions/free-movers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?