1st January 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study Master of Aerospace Engineering in IPSA: Aeronautics and Space Graduate School of Engineering?

I have a keen interest to study Master of Aerospace Engineering in IPSA: Aeronautics and Space Graduate School of Engineering. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this course.

7th January 2019, 10:47 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study Master of Aerospace Engineering in IPSA: Aeronautics and Space Graduate School of Engineering?

I am not sure that IPSA does offer scholarships to their students. However, you can pay the tuition fees in Installments also you can get the internship during study period. You can work part time in companies on a personal basis during the college year. If you did not get a scholarship then there are many options available which can financially help you to complete your study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?