1st January 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Aerospace Engineering in IPSA: Aeronautics and Space Graduate School of Engineering for BE student?

Hi everyone, I am a BE student and after completing my Graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do Master of Aerospace Engineering from IPSA: Aeronautics and Space Graduate School of Engineering. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

7th January 2019, 08:38 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Aerospace Engineering in IPSA: Aeronautics and Space Graduate School of Engineering for BE student?

In order to pursue Master of Aerospace Engineering course from IPSA you will need to appear for Graduate Record Examination(GRE). Also you will need to appear for an English language proficiency test such as IELTS/TOEFL. Once you clear these examinations you can enroll for this course.
7th January 2019, 08:57 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Aerospace Engineering in IPSA: Aeronautics and Space Graduate School of Engineering for BE student?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Master of Aerospace Engineering in IPSA:-
1. You must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
2. You must have GRE scorecard.
3. You must have proof of English language proficiency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?