14th September 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of Master of Interior Architecture in Royal Academy of Art at The Hague?

Hi Sir, I am a BArch student and have an interest in Master of Interior Architecture. I have a dream to study Master of Interior Architecture. After searching I came to know that Royal Academy of Art at The Hague is offering this course. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

11th December 2019, 09:10 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of Master of Interior Architecture in Royal Academy of Art at The Hague?

The Master Interior Architecture program processes applications on a rolling basis from October to May, until all positions in the cohorts are filled. The deadline for the application is 1st May. Follow the below-mwntioned steps to apply for the Master of Interior Architecture program:
Step - 1
Create a Studielink account through https://www.studielink.nl/

Step - 2
Once your account is created you can ‘add a new enrolment’ by indicating the Master of Interior Architecture program. Provide personal details, previous educational information, etc.

Step - 3
After your enrolment via Studielink is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail by the Student Administration of the Royal Academy of Art. In this e-mail, you’ll find your personal login info, which will grant you access to the Academy’s own online application system Osiris, where you need to upload your portfolio and other required documents.

Step - 4
If you are selected, you will be notified by e-mail within two weeks after the deadline for an interview via Skype. After the Skype interview, it is determined whether or not you’re accepted to study at the Royal Academy of Art.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?