14th September 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship to study Master of Interior Architecture in Royal Academy of Art at The Hague?

I have a keen interest to study Master of Interior Architecture in Royal Academy of Art at The Hague. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this course.

11th December 2019, 10:45 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to study Master of Interior Architecture in Royal Academy of Art at The Hague?

Yes, you can get a scholarship to study the Master of Interior Architecture program at the Royal Academy of Art at The Hague. The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education. This scholarship is only meant for international students. The scholarship is €5,000 and is awarded once only the 1st year of study. This scholarship covers living expenses and does not cover tuition fees.

For more information regarding Holland Scholarship visit https://www.studyinholland.nl/financ...nd-scholarship

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?