5th April 2012, 04:42 PM
BHUVANESH94

How to do B.E mechanical after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering? Is there any evening college in Chennai? What is the syllabus?

I Finished diploma in mechanical engineering and also got an job, but i want to do B.E in mechanical so that is there any evening college in chennai? and what is the syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  2. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  3. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to appear in CET for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder of Evening College?
  5. How to join B.E Mechanical Evening College in Bangalore?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.E mechanical after finishing diploma in mechanical?
  7. Are there any part time courses related to mechanical engineering which I can opt after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am working as SAP engineering in Chennai Metro Rail Project
  8. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  9. What is the cutoff marks required to join in chennai engineering college? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  11. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  12. How can I join any mechanical related studies after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. What is the upper age limit for diploma in Mechanical Engineering in evening for an ITI? Course duration for diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Evening?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical after finishing diploma in Mechanical from Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth
  15. List of evening colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kerala? -- [New]
  16. Which is the best college for correspondent course in Mechanical diploma or engineering?
  17. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  18. How to do evening B.E mechanical enginnering in Bangalore?
24th June 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.E mechanical after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering? Is there any evening college in Chennai? What is the syllabus?

i am doing diploma in mechanical engg.i want to do b.e. What are the courses available.it is preferable to do b.e. In evening college.it is valiable or not.becouse i want to do job.
31st August 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.E mechanical after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering? Is there any evening college in Chennai? What is the syllabus?

i am doing diploma in mechanical engg.i want to do b.e. What are the courses available.it is preferable to do b.e. In evening college.it is valiable or not.becouse i want to do job.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-do-b-e-mechanical-after-finishing-diploma-mechanical-engineering-there-any-evening-college-chennai-what-syllabus-707286.html#ixzz258xPbru1
1st December 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How to do Be mechanical engineering ful time after finishing diplomo in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?