21st August 2019, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Finance) in University of Colorado Boulder?

I am planning to study my MBAin Abroad. I have heard that University of Colorado Boulder is offering finest MBA(Finance). So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

23rd August 2019, 04:49 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Finance) in University of Colorado Boulder?

The University of Colorado Boulder offers MBA(Finance) program. Duration of this program is 2 years in full-time mode. Application for this program can be made online through the University's official website. To apply for MBA(Finance) program you should visit at https://leeds.apply.colorado.edu/acc...edu%2fapply%2f create your personal file and begin the application process. The application for this program can be submit throughout the year.

23rd August 2019, 07:46 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Finance) in University of Colorado Boulder?

Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Finance) in University of Colorado Boulder as follows :

-Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s Degree and minimum of two years of professional experience is required .

Exams valid score for entry requirements
:-

TOEFL : Accepted
Recommended score: 100

IELTS : Accepted
Recommended score: 8

GMAT : Accepted or GRE : Accepted or PTE : 75

Application Process:-

Step 1: Prepare documents for application
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Check the Application deadline and Submit the application form .

Documents are required for the application :-

-Unofficial transcripts.
-Official Test scores (GMAT or GRE).
-Professional Resume.
-Essays.
-Personal Statement.
-Two letters of recommendation.
-Interview to be conducted either in-person, by phone, or via Skype.
-A minimum of two years of professional experience.
-Financial statement.
-Applicants are exempted from the language requirement.

Online Application apply here:-http://leeds.apply.colorado.edu/apply

Kindly confirm all the details with official website for complete information :-
For Additional Admissions DetailsFor MBA Programs: www.colorado.edu/business/mba/full-time-mba-program/mba-admissions-information

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?