21st August 2019, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Financial aid to study MBA(Finance) in University of Colorado Boulder?

I would like to know that if I want to get admission in University of Colorado Boulder for MBA(Finance) course then how I can get financial aid for doing this course? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

23rd August 2019, 05:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial aid to study MBA(Finance) in University of Colorado Boulder?

The Leeds School of Business offers merit scholarship awards to eligible MBA aspirants. If you meet the scholarship requirement, you will be automatically considered for Leeds School of Business merit scholarship awards. So you do not need to submit a separate application for scholarship. For more details regarding financial aid, you should visit at https://www.colorado.edu/business/mb...hips-and-loans
23rd August 2019, 08:01 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial aid to study MBA(Finance) in University of Colorado Boulder?

MBA(Finance) in University of Colorado Boulder

Full time || Required Work Experience : 2 years ||

-International students are eligible for a few merit-based CU Boulder scholarships.
-Submit your test scores for consideration.
-U.S. financial aid.
-Athletic & Music Scholarships.
-Online Resources.
-Print Resources.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://www.colorado.edu/admissions/cost-finances/international-financial-aid
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?