20th September 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MA(Psychoanalytical Cultural Studies) in International Psychoanalytic University Berlin?

I want to secure admission in MA(Psychoanalytical Cultural Studies) course in International Psychoanalytic University Berlin. Can I know the process to get admission in this course in Business School? Please help me to know about the admission process.

23rd September 2018, 12:00 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MA(Psychoanalytical Cultural Studies) in International Psychoanalytic University Berlin?

In order to enroll for MA in Psychoanalytical Cultural course you will have to apply online through below mentioned link and submit all required documents.
https://www.ipu-berlin.de/en/study-c...lications.html

After applying you will be invited for a personal selection interview. Your admission will based on your documents and impression.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?