20th September 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PhD(Information Systems) in Singapore Management University?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to do PhD(Information Systems) in Singapore Management University then what are the benefits available for me? I want to know that is it really beneficial for me or not? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

22nd September 2018, 11:29 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Information Systems) in Singapore Management University?

Yes, it is beneficial for you because PhD in Information Systems is a research program and in Singapore Management University having a strong and innovative research culture. there you will learn from the best faculty members who came from worlds top universities.

In SMU you can get Financial assistance. They provides three type of scholarships and fellowships on the basis of your academic performance. Also master's degree is not required for this course if you having graduate degree you are eligible to pursue PhD in Information Systems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?