20th September 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MA(Psychoanalytical Cultural Studies) in International Psychoanalytic University Berlin?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying MA(Psychoanalytical Cultural Studies) course which is available in International Psychoanalytic University Berlin? Please let me know about the course structure also.

23rd September 2018, 12:14 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MA(Psychoanalytical Cultural Studies) in International Psychoanalytic University Berlin?

Eligibility criteria to pursue MA in Psychoanalytical Cultural Studies:-
1. You must have a first class Bachelor's degree in a cultural, humanities, social, health sciences or artistic related subject.
2. You must have GRE test scorecard.
3. You must have TOEFL or IELTS test scorecard.

If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria then you can apply for that program through below mentioned link i.e. https://www.ipu-berlin.de/en/study-c...lications.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?