21st September 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA in USA for a housewife who has completed B.Tech?

Hello,
I am a housewife but I have done B.Tech. My husband is in US and I want to move US for doing MBA course. Kindly tell me about the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MBA in USA for B.Com graduate? Will I get job there after MBA?
  2. Detailed information and conditions to study MS in USA for a housewife?
  3. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  5. How may I do MBA from USA after completing my engineering? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  6. How can I get admission to study M.Arch in USA if completed B.Arch? List of colleges, course duration and fee expenses to study M.Arch in USA?
  7. Eligibility to continue studies in Canada for a housewife?
  8. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  10. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  12. Universities which offer MBA in USA to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  14. List of entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  15. Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  16. Should I study B.Tech(ECE/ME) to settle in USA if completed 12th from Saudi Arabia?
  17. How to do MS in USA after MBA? Procedure to do MS in USA?
  18. Procedure to get admission in MBA course in UK, Canada or USA?
1st October 2015, 10:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA in USA for a housewife who has completed B.Tech?

To get admission to study MBA in US universities being a B.Tech Graduate, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GMAT is an international MBA entrance test which is conducted by GAMC for candidates who wish to pursue MBA course in Abroad Universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations score helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in Abroad Universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you need to report your examinations score for applying admission to MBA course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?