28th June 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher education in Germany and US?

Now i am persuing my b.tech 3rd year from kolkata.i have dream to study MS in abroad like German,USA etc.What the score i need in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for schlorship and how i have to prepare well for genuine score in GRE and TOEFL that apreciable for scholarship in foreign Universities.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for getting scholarship to continue B.E higher education?
  3. How can I study MBBS in Germany with scholarship?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  5. Full funded scholarships for higher studies in France or Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher education in Germany and US?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  8. Eligibility and details of full funded scholarship?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing M.Tech in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical with 60% marks?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do higher studies in Germany after completing diploma in India? -- [New]
  11. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  12. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  13. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  14. What is the procedure to have scholarship to study in germany for Automobile field?
  15. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology in Germany? What's the admission procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  16. May I get Scholarship for Higher Education(SHE)?
  17. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  18. What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
1st July 2016, 08:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher education in Germany and US?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies. You can definitely get scholarship to pursue MS course in abroad. Scholarships are given in the grounds like -

- Excellent performance in the field of academics during the MS course.
- Exceptional achievement in the field of extracurricular.
- Outstanding performance in the entrance exams based on which admission is done like GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, etc. The exact score for scholarship varies from one institute to another. The better the institute, the higher will be the score needed for scholarship since there will be competition among all overseas students across the globe. Usually 290+ score out of 340 in GRE is good enough to get scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?