9th December 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Admissions procedure for foreign students in medical colleges of India?

Hello sir,
I want to know that I wants to take admissions in medical college in India on the basics of foreign students kota . So how this can be solved? please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. School fees for foreign medical students in india
  2. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  3. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  4. B.Com(Hons) from a reputed college, preferably near Jharkhand?
  5. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  7. Is there any seat available in government colleges in India for foreign students
  8. Admission procedure for foreign students who are staying in India and eligibility criteria
  9. Can I get admission in Bifocal after scoring 84.36% in SSC exam? Which college would be the best?
  10. List of medical school offering admission to foreign students
  11. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  12. List of best medical colleges inside chennai and foreign countries like US and Malaysia? Procedure to study medical in abroad?
  13. NRI or Management seat in MBBS at India for foreign students?
  14. Which Indian Medical Colleges offer admission to foreign students especially students from Nigeria? What is the fee structure?
  15. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  16. Aieee for foreign students? any special procedure for foriegn students who want to give AIEEE exam?
  17. How many semester does I have to clear in Physics to apply for AIPMT being a NRI student?
  18. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?