28th January 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Advantages and disadvantages of doing MS in USA? Details of admission procedure?

I am ajju , completed BE and thinking of dng MS in abroad (USA) so need to know wht all the advantegeas and disadvantages ... all details abt admission procedure .... or wht i have to do after my BE

Related Questions:
  1. Advantages and disadvantages of diploma in electronics
  2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of sole proprietor?
  3. Which group is better in engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
  4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of core engineering studies?
  5. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  6. Advantages and disadvantages of choosing CS as a career option? What is the salary package? I want to make my career in CS
  7. What is business? What are the objectives, Advantages and Disadvantages?
  8. What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing engineering after diploma?
  9. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  10. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  11. Procedure for admission in MIT Massachusetts USA? How to get admission in that college?
  12. What are the major advantages and disadvantages of giving JEE mains exam via offline and online mode
  13. Which are the institutes in Hyderabad offering Telecom Management?
  14. How Can I get admission in DDS(USA)? Which type of exam do I need to pass? What's the applying procedure?
  15. How much is the salary of a Computer Science Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Advantages and disadvantages of solar products and its cost in India?
  17. Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?
  18. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
31st January 2014, 08:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advantages and disadvantages of doing MS in USA? Details of admission procedure?

Advantages of MS in abroad :-
- The infrastructure is of higher standard.
- The facilities given by the foreign universities (USA) is ultra urban.
- Teachers are extremely well talented.
- The scope and job opportunities given by the universities is of high standard.
- The exposure given by students is better than other universities.
- The equipment for practical and research work is of better quality standard.

Disadvantages :-
- Getting jobs after degree from foreign universities is difficult. It depends on the economy and unemployment rate of the country.
- If the unemployment rate in USA goes below 9, then you will simply be sacked from your job.

Admission procedure :-
-Score well in the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL or IELTS
-Choose 4-5 universities as per your score and apply.
- On getting selected, go for the VISA interview.
6th March 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Advantages and disadvantages of doing MS in USA? Details of admission procedure?

hey guys,
if you want to complete your higher education from USA. In USA worlds most best universities available.but you have any financial problem to complete higher education from abroad Know
All About Scholarships To Ease Your Financial Troubles for A Foreign
Degree then check out http://www.msmbainusa.com/
10th March 2014, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir if i do my mbbs from us uk canada then what are its advantages and disadvantages please reply
29th March 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Advantages:-

Quality Education:- Best education system in the world
Flexibility to change university.
Can work along with studies
Flexibility in choosing subject of own choice.
Very Good Job opportunities
US Degree recognized in any nation in the world and have strong reputation.

Disadvantages:-
Costly

I m F1 visa consultants. Anyone seriously looking for higher studies in USA, call me on 7696051383

regards,
Munish
1st July 2016, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

my question is if after the completion of our degree n we as a student are in some university of us as per student visa ..so what about if our degree is completed n within 2-3 days our student visa expired n we didn't have a job in our hand and we just have to get back to our country without a job ...so please tell me something about this . I am waiting for your reply.
20th July 2016, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Generally countries give student visa upto three months after the course is completed , this depends from country to country so do some research about the country's visa process yu will get some idea
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?