8th October 2012, 12:53 AM
prathmesh36

What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing engineering after diploma?

engineering after diploma is better option or not
what are the advantages and disadvantages

Related Questions:
  1. Advantages and disadvantages of Electronics Diploma from IETE?
  2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing engineering after diploma?
  3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of core engineering studies?
  4. Which group is better in engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
  5. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma? -- [New]
  6. What are the advantages and disadvantages of sole proprietor?
  7. What are the core branches in Computer Science and Engineering? Advantages and disadvantages of the branch? Job opportunities in the branch in coming years?
  8. Advantages and disadvantages of choosing CS as a career option? What is the salary package? I want to make my career in CS
  9. What is Civil Engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages of civil engineering?
  10. Will there be any disadvantages for me by joining Diploma course after completion of 10th Class?
  11. What is business? What are the objectives, Advantages and Disadvantages?
  12. What are the major advantages and disadvantages of giving JEE mains exam via offline and online mode
  13. Which stream is better in Engineering between EEE and ECE? Advantages and Disadvantages of EEE and ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Advantages and disadvantages of solar products and its cost in India?
  15. Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?
  16. Can I get a SAP related job? I have done masters in Industrial relation and Personnel Management
  17. Should I join diploma after 10th? What are the advantages for joining the diploma?
  18. Advantages and disadvantages of opening foreign universities in India and Kerala?
19th June 2013, 01:20 PM
uday.2812

Default Re: What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing engineering after diploma?

Hi prathmesh36,

Many of them have confusion to do Engineering after diploma or not...

For ur questions, Answer is Yes, U can go for engineering....

Job availability for engineering is less than diploma, But u have better option that is placement in college ...

Another way " while doing final year of engineering, apply for all jobs which belongs to diploma and engineering".

U will have better knowledge when doing engineering than diploma, and easily get placed in central and state govt jobs also...

hope it ll be useful

All the best for future!
14th September 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing engineering after diploma?

can we govt. job after doing diploma in civil how?
3rd October 2013, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

What are the advantages of doing engineering courses rather than commercial courses
11th December 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I am not able to know which side of engineering should I go after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?