23rd November 2021, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma can we study in Germany? What is admission criteria?

Now, I am a diploma students and I want to study in Germany because Germany is Powerful country and there are all facilities in automobile industry and we can get more practical knowledge to bright our future so I want to study on Germany so what is criteria and eligibility to admission there.

5th December 2021, 07:50 AM
deepakkumarboudh

Default Re: After completing diploma can we study in Germany? What is admission criteria?

After completing diploma can we study in Germany? What is admission criteria?

Yes, after completing diploma you can study in germany.

For prospective undergraduate students, a high-school diploma, Transfer certificate or university entrance exam result is usually sufficient. ... Usually, if your qualification would allow you entry into higher education in your home country, it will also be sufficient to allow you to apply to German universities.
8th December 2021, 06:45 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing diploma can we study in Germany? What is admission criteria?

For getting admission, one has to contact the person from university.
It also says the if less than 12 years of Secondary Education has been completed , proof of additional qualification is required in order to be considered for admission.
Diploma can probably help you meet this requirement of additional qualification.

If the diploma you have is 3 year AICTE approved and well versed in German , then you can easily get admission.

Most of the institutes are in German medium , look for english medium colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?