3rd August 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?

Sir With due respect
I am comleted my M.Sc. [organic chemistry] in 2010 and I want to study in Germany for Ph.d
Please guidr me give what are basic requirements and lists of institutes in Gernany and how i take admission there
Santosh kumar tiwari
Email id [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  2. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  3. How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?
  4. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  5. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  6. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  8. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  10. What are the basic requirements we should have for doing Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  11. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  12. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  13. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  14. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  15. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  16. How to study in abroad for Ph.D? I have completed M.Tech in Energy System
  17. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  18. What are the basic requirements for doing MS in Germany?
23rd January 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?

HI sir iam completing M.Sc organic chemistry in 72pers% am i eligible for pursing Ph.D Abroad?
20th October 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?

I am samiran i complet my msc in organic chemistry i want to admisn phd in Germany so what is the basic requiretment and how i can admison there.my phon no is 8402861689.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?