23rd November 2021, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b.tech in aeronautical engineering abroad after my diploma in mechanical engineering from India?

Can I do b.tech in aeronautical engineering abroad after my diploma in mechanical engineering from India. Does it matter if I do b-tech in different branch.

3rd December 2021, 08:45 PM
deepakkumarboudh

Default Re: Can I do b.tech in aeronautical engineering abroad after my diploma in mechanical engineering from India?

Can I do b.tech in aeronautical engineering abroad after my diploma in mechanical engineering from India?
Yes, you can do b. techin aeronautical engineering abroad after your diploma in mechanical engineering is completed from india. Once you complete the diploma in Mechanical Engineering you can opt for B. Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
6th December 2021, 12:41 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I do b.tech in aeronautical engineering abroad after my diploma in mechanical engineering from India?

First of all, Yes. You can mark and excel your career needs in the fields of the

1)Aeronautical Engineering
2)Aerospace Engineering
3)Rocket Engineering
4lRobotics Engineering
5)Artificial Intelligence Engineering

Or, If your Budget and expenses are with in more quantity then you can surely mark you career in the above fields can can avail the career as the respective engineer in the fields
8th December 2021, 06:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who wish to persue aerospace engineering in abroad must be proficient in maths and physics in order to get admission in to good college.

Russia is considered the best country for persuing the course.

The programme requirements differ depending upon the course .
Average English proficiency requirements are
TOEFL paper based 550

IELTS 6.5 atleast

PTE 60.atleast

For UG candidates, following documents are required
Academic transcripts
English proficiency score
Letter of Recommendation
Supplement essays
Financial documents

Graduate admission starts in February for spring intake and September for fall intake.

For application purpose, you can visit their online portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?