31st August 2016, 04:18 AM
Zihad H

How to study in Germany after completing Diploma in Engineering from Bangladesh?

All ready i have finished mechanical in diploma engineering from Bangladesh.i want to study in Germany. Is it possible for me? Please inform me.([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to study in Germany after mechanical engineering diploma? -- [New]
  2. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  3. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  4. Is it possible to study BS in Germany after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Germany after completing Diploma?
  6. Can I get Green Card of USA after completion of B.Tech Civil from Bangladesh?
  7. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  8. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to apply?
  10. Which university of Germany would be better? I am studying B.Pharm from Bangladesh
  11. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  12. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  13. How to study in germany after completing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Admission procedure to study MS(Neurosurgery) in Germany for a Bangladeshi candidate?
  15. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  16. Job and salary can I expect after diploma in electronics engineering in Bangladesh?
  17. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  18. Can I do a degree course in Germany after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
1st September 2016, 12:52 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in Germany after completing Diploma in Engineering from Bangladesh?

You can study in Germany if you have a valid passport, study visa, proof of financial resource, a migration certificate etc. So if you have all above documents along with your educational eligibility then you can study in Germany. Also you have to be physically and mentally fit to study in Germany. You should also supposed to have good German Skills.
23rd November 2017, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study in Germany after completing Diploma in Engineering from Bangladesh?

I have finished diploma in civil engineering and now how can I go to Germany for bsc engineering from Bangladesh? And how much cost do I need for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?