19th May 2021, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

After MBBS from China can i do PG studies in London? Which exam should I write?

Hi, Im an Indian studying mbbs in China. After completed my mbbs studies can i able to do my pg courses in london? what is the procedure to do in london? should i write any exams? Tell your opinions please.

23rd May 2021, 03:57 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After MBBS from China can i do PG studies in London? Which exam should I write?

Yes, you can pursue post-graduation from UK after completing MBBS from China but you will have to fulfill the minimum requirements that are:

1. You should have scored 6.5+ IELTS score.

2. You should have minimum three years of working experience after completing the under graduation.

3. You must have some reference letters.
23rd May 2021, 03:57 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: After MBBS from China can i do PG studies in London? Which exam should I write?

Eligibility:-

The applicant must have IELTS scores range from 6.5 to 7.5 from institution to institution.

The applicant must have minimum three years of experience followed by relevant work.

No other exam is to be passed to get admission for PG studies in London.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?