14th June 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I go London for higher studies as my relatives are their? Colleges near London Leister and marks required for them?

I m doing diploma in computer engineering . i m now gng to complete my 4 th sem. i want to go for higher studies to London as my relatives are there in London.can i go?and does good marks is necessary .?? how much persent should i get.??pls give me name of the colleges near London liester

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges conducting M.Tech Mechatronics course in London? Information about the MBA courses in London?
  2. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  3. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  4. Exams to pass for Pharma related jobs in London? Salary offered? -- [New]
  5. Master degree courses from Abroad through distance education?
  6. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%?
  7. Chances of pursuing MCA in London?
  8. Procedure, list of universities and fees details of MS in Europe?
  9. Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?
  10. How to study MBBS in London on self finance?
  11. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  12. Can I continue my BDS in London or in India?
  13. Fee, colleges, GRE score and entrance exam for MS in London?
  14. Which are the best courses to do after completion of Graduation to get a good Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where can I do M.Phil in human physiology or community medicine
  16. Which are the good colleges in London to study MS?
  17. Is London degree accepted for IPS?
  18. How much marks and which exams do I need to undertake to get into colleges like London Business School, France, University of Oxford for MBA course?
19th December 2017, 06:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go London for higher studies as my relatives are their? Colleges near London Leister and marks required for them?

As you are doing diploma in computer engineering and after that you want to go London for your higher studies. So you can opt for Bachelor course in Computer engineering such as Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering from London.

In order to pursue computer course in London you must have cleared your 12th examination with minimum 75% from CBSE or ISCE board and you must have to appear for English proficiency test such as TOEFL/IELTS.

These are the best universities/colleges in London for Computer Science courses:-
> Imperial College London.
> UCL (University College London)
> King's College London.
> Royal Holloway, University of London.
> Middlesex University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?