2nd July 2017, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Which all public universities are there in Germany offering economics and management?

I got 5.5 in the IELTS score and I want to know if there are public universities in Germany having economics and management in master program and accepting 5.5 in the IELTS score? Can you please give me the details on this soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  2. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  3. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  4. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  6. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  7. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  8. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  9. List of universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Germany -- [New]
  10. Which are the universities offering M.Pharma in English at Germany?
  11. Which are the universities offering admission with eligibility between 55 to 59% in Germany?
  12. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  13. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  14. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  15. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  17. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  18. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
7th July 2017, 01:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which all public universities are there in Germany offering economics and management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 5.5 in the IELTS score and I want to know if there are public universities in Germany having economics and management in master program and accepting 5.5 in the IELTS score? Can you please give me the details on this soon? Thanks!

List of universities offering economics and management in Germany is given below;

Dresden University of Technology - Website Link

University of Hohenheim - Website Link

The Business School of Mannheim of University - Website Link

Frankfurt School of Finance and Management - Website Link

Saarland University - Website Link

University of Bamberg - Website Link

University of Cologne - Website Link

University of Bonn - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?