13th March 2023, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Am eligible for do master degree in abroad after got failed in my bachelor degree?

I have successfully completed my 12th with 81% in science stream. But I choose bachelor degree in commerce also I have an one arrear paper in a sem. But I want to do MBA in abroad. So, am I eligible for doing MBA in abroad?

13th March 2023, 04:02 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Am eligible for do master degree in abroad after got failed in my bachelor degree?

The eligibility criteria for pursuing an MBA degree abroad vary depending on the university and the country where you want to study. While having an arrear paper in your bachelor's degree may not necessarily disqualify you from applying for an MBA program, it may affect your chances of getting accepted.

Most universities require a bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification for admission to an MBA program. Some universities may also require applicants to have relevant work experience, a high GMAT or GRE score, and proficiency in English.

It is essential to research the specific eligibility requirements of the universities you are interested in and their admission process. You can also contact the university's admission office or an education consultant to understand your eligibility for the MBA program.

Moreover, if you can provide a valid reason for your arrear paper, such as health issues or other personal reasons, and have other achievements or extracurricular activities, it may strengthen your application.

Overall, while having an arrear paper may not necessarily disqualify you from pursuing an MBA abroad, it is crucial to meet the eligibility requirements of the university and to have a strong application to increase your chances of getting accepted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?