13th March 2023, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing master degree in abroad after failed in bachelor degree?

I have completed my 10th with 94% and 2 with 81% as well. I choose bachelor of degree in commerce but I have one arrear paper in it. But I want to do MBA in abroad. Can I do this?

13th March 2023, 03:54 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing master degree in abroad after failed in bachelor degree?

The eligibility criteria for pursuing a master's degree abroad may vary across universities and countries. However, in general, having a bachelor's degree is a prerequisite for admission to most master's degree programs.

If you have failed in a course in your bachelor's degree program, you may need to retake the course or complete it before you are eligible for admission to a master's program. Additionally, you may need to provide a valid scorecard of a standardized test, such as the GRE or GMAT, as part of the admission requirements.

I would recommend that you research the admission requirements of the universities you are interested in applying to for their MBA program. You can also contact their admissions office for more information and clarification regarding their eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?