16th February 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for masters degree abroad, if failed in 12th in first attempt?

I completed my 10th class with 74 percent in 2009. I completed my 12th in 2012, because I failed 1st time in 12th. Now I have completed my bachelor in 2016. Am I eligible for master study in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing masters degree from abroad after completion of diploma and PGDBM course from Pune University? -- [New]
  2. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after having 65% agregate and 10 backlogs in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  5. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  7. Is it true that masters degree from abroad have greater value that Masters from India?
  8. Eligibility for masters from abroad after scoring 55% marks in B.E computers?
  9. Am I eligible to study MBA in Abroad being a B.Com graduate from Manav Bharati University but failed in 12th?
  10. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  12. Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  14. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  15. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  16. Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Tech from MS university?
  17. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of BBA course?
  18. Can I study further in Abroad if failed in 12th PCMB?
16th February 2017, 07:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters degree abroad, if failed in 12th in first attempt?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to pursue for the Masters degree in abroad after the completion of your Bachelors degree successfully.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Masters degree in the relevant field in abroad.
Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examinations like GRE, TOEFL etc. in order to pursue Masters degree there.
17th February 2017, 11:44 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters degree abroad, if failed in 12th in first attempt?

No, you are not eligible to study abroad as the candidate who want to study abroad must have passed his/her 10+2 in one shot. The candidate who scored more than or equal to 70% in his 10+2 and have IELTS score of 5.5(minimum) and fulfill all the requirements, then only they are eligible to take admission in any university of abroad. The candidates have to appear and pass the entrance exam and interview round in order to get selected.
17th February 2017, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely apply for admission abroad and it doesn't matter if have failed once. The only thing that matters now is the end result. If you have passed the exam in second attempt, then it will not have any effect, if your present state is good.

Just apply for admission abroad and try to qualify all the required exams with good scores. If you have good scores, then surely you will get selected.
20th February 2017, 10:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my 10th class with 74 percent in 2009. I completed my 12th in 2012, because I failed 1st time in 12th. Now I have completed my bachelor in 2016. Am I eligible for master study in abroad?
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible under graduate course.

But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?