13th March 2023, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my BTech in Abroad after studying first two years in India?

Can I continue my BTech in Abroad after studying first two years in india? Is there any exam to do so... Please reply fast.

13th March 2023, 03:59 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Can I continue my BTech in Abroad after studying first two years in India?

Yes, it is possible to continue your BTech degree in abroad after completing the first two years in India. Many universities abroad accept transfer students from other institutions, including those from India. However, the specific requirements and processes for transferring may vary depending on the university and country you wish to transfer to.

Some universities abroad may require you to take certain exams or meet specific academic criteria to be eligible for admission as a transfer student. For example, some universities may require you to take standardized tests such as the SAT or ACT, while others may require you to meet certain GPA requirements.

I recommend that you research the specific universities and countries you are interested in transferring to and contact their admissions office or international student office for more information about the transfer process, eligibility requirements, and any exams you may need to take.

It is also a good idea to speak with your current academic advisor at your Indian institution to ensure that you meet all the requirements for transferring to the foreign institution and that you have all the necessary paperwork in order.

Good luck with your academic pursuits!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?