24th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I do higher studies in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?

Hello,
Can somebody tell me how can
I went Abroad for higher study
after passing my 12th Commerce?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

28th April 2015, 09:32 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do higher studies in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 12th Commerce from a recognised board, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination. SAT score is not mandatory to get admission in Undergraduate courses but, some top universities may ask for SAT score also but, it is mandatory that you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. By qualifying these examinations, you can report your score and you can apply for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad universities.
28th April 2015, 08:43 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I do higher studies in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?

You will have to sit for the SAT Examination. The SAT Examination is organized for the students who are aspiring to pursue their graduation course Abroad.
So you will need to crack the Examination after which you will be provided a list of the Universities where you can get admission and you will have to choose anyone University from the list.
You will then have to go through an Interview and once you have done that you will be able to take admission in the course of your choice in the University that you have chosen.
So prepare for the SAT Examination and also the TOEFL Examination.
You will have to crack both the Examinations in order to study Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?