2nd July 2017, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam after completion of 10th standard with 10 CGPA?

Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam after completion of 10th standard with 10 CGPA? What is the criteria required to apply for IELTS exam? I want to continue my studies in abroad. Awaiting for the response on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam if passed 10th standard with 10 CGPA?
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 7.4 CGPA?
  3. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  4. What are the scholarships available to apply after completion of 10th standard with 9.4 CGPA?
  5. Am I eligible for any scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 9.8 CGPA?
  6. Am I eligible to join TT post after completion of 10th standard with 5.4 CGPA while pursuing B.Com?
  7. Is it possible to apply for USA study visa without IELTS after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Can I apply for IELTS to study further in Australia after completion of 10th?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for 11th standard in Canada after completion of 10th from CBSE board with 85 percentage marks?
  11. Which exam should I write to study abroad after 10th standard?
  12. Procedure to apply for 11th standard in government school after having 6.4 CGPA in 10th standard?
  13. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  14. Which course can I choose in 2018 after completion of 10th standard with 7 CGPA?
  15. Can I apply for MBA from canada having done BBA from IP University? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for scholarship after scoring 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  18. Am I eligible to get the scholarship if I have scored 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard?
6th July 2017, 05:22 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam after completion of 10th standard with 10 CGPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam after completion of 10th standard with 10 CGPA? What is the criteria required to apply for IELTS exam? I want to continue my studies in abroad. Awaiting for the response on this soon. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IELTS examination after completion of 10th standard with a 10 CGPA. IELTS is an English proficiency test and it is taken by international candidates for studying or working in a country where English is the main language. Therefore, it is necessary to clear the IELTS examination for those students who intended to study in abroad. You can appear for IELTS examination irrespective of your academic grades and educational background. IELTS score is accepted by over 10,000 educational institutions. IELTS website link is Click Here
6th July 2017, 11:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam after completion of 10th standard with 10 CGPA?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IELTS examination after completion of your 10th standard with 10 CGPA from a Government recognised board. IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in IELTS examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to apply for IELTS examination.
6th July 2017, 11:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for IELTS after the completion of class 10th from a recognised Board of Education.
The minimum qualification required to be eligible for IELTS examination is class 12th education. Candidates age must be above 16 years at the time of applying in the examination.
So, complete your class 12th from a recognised Board, then you can apply for IELTS examiantion in order to pursue your higher studies in abroad.
7th July 2017, 11:16 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for IELTS (International English Language Testing System) examination after completion of 10th standard with 10 CGPA. IELTS is a standardized test which mainly tests your English language proficiency skills in listening, reading, writing and speaking sections.
Also there is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear for IELTS examination. Anyone irrespective of age, gender, educational qualification, etc, are eligible to appear in IELTS examination.
After scoring good bands in IELTS examination, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities.
12th July 2017, 09:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for ILETS exam.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?