25th July 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for USA study visa without IELTS after completion of 10th standard?

Is it possible to apply for USA study visa without IELTS after completion of 10th standard? I want to continue my studies from the USA and I need to know the information on this. Can you please guide me with the details soon? Awaiting for the response

25th July 2017, 10:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for USA study visa without IELTS after completion of 10th standard?

No, it is not possible to apply for USA study visa without IELTS after completion of your 10th standard. To apply for USA study visa for pursuing your higher studies, you should have to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. So, it is mandatory to have IELTS examinations score to apply for USA study visa.
27th July 2017, 12:47 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for USA study visa without IELTS after completion of 10th standard?

Its good to hear that you want to pursue your further studies from USA, but I am sorry to inform that IELTS (International English Language Testing System) examination is necessary to be eligible to apply for USA study visa.
A candidate who have completed 10th standard form any recognized Indian educational board is eligible to apply for USA study visa after appearing and qualifying IELTS examination. IELTS is a standardized English language test which tests capability of candidates in English language skills in writing, reading, listening and speaking sections.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?