27th January 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL being a BSc(Computer Science) 5th semester student? Should I appear in IELTS to study Post Graduation in Abroad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am currently studying BSc Honours Degree in Computer Science and it is my 5th semester. After completing my BSc, I want to do my Post Graduation in Abroad. So, I should give TOEFL? And also let me know that am I eligible to give TOEFL or not?

5th February 2019, 09:39 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL being a BSc(Computer Science) 5th semester student? Should I appear in IELTS to study Post Graduation in Abroad?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for TOEFL being a BSc(Computer Science) 5th semester student. Basically minimum eligibility criteria to appear for the TOEFL exam is pass certificate in 10th class or equivalent exam. In order to study Post Graduation in Abroad, you must have good knowledge of English language. Hence as a non native English speaker, you have to appear and qualify English language tests such as IELTS or TOEFL or other equivalent exams to study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?