27th January 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL to study in Abroad being a BBA(H) student?

Dear friends, I just want to know that I am from Management Studies stream and I am doing BBA Honours. I want to opt for TOEFL. So, I want to know can I eligible to do apply TOEFL or not? Because my aim is to do Abroad studies.

4th February 2019, 08:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL to study in Abroad being a BBA(H) student?

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is a standardised test which tests your English proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Generally, the candidates who are interested to pursue their higher studies in Abroad universities takes this test. So, if you are interested to study in Abroad after completion of your BBA (H) course, you are eligible to apply for TOEFL examination.
5th February 2019, 08:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL to study in Abroad being a BBA(H) student?

TOEFL stands for 'Test of English as Foreign Language'. Candidates who have cleared high school or equivalent examination are eligible to appear for the TOEFL exams. As you are a BBA(H) student, hence you are definitely eligible to appear for the TOEFL exams. To study abroad, candidates have to qualify the English language tests such as IELTS/TOFEL or equivalent.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th February 2019 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?