14th January 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL to study Abroad being a BBA student?

Sir/Mam,
I just want to know that I am from Commerce stream and I am doing BBA. I want to opt TOEFL. So I want to know can I eligible to do apply TOEFL or not? And my aim is to do Abroad studies.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  2. Detailed information about TOEFL iBT? Possibility to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL iBT for BCA student?
  3. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  5. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  6. Am i eligible to study MS degree in abroad with 59% in B.Com (Honours)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  9. Am I eligible to study MS through GRE and TOEFL in Abroad having arrears in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to appear GRE/TOEFL to study Post Graduation in Abroad being a Chemistry graduate?
  11. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  12. Should I have to appear in TOEFL to study MD in Abroad?
  13. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  14. Eligibility to appear in TOEFL to study BS in Abroad for 12th Science candidate?
  15. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  16. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  17. What should I choose among GRE, GMAT, IELTS and TOEFL to study Abroad being a CSE student and weak in Programming?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student?
16th January 2016, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL to study Abroad being a BBA student?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for TOEFL examination for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad being a BBA student. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination. Since, you are pursuing Bachelor's degree (BBA) course, you are eligible to apply for TOEFL examination.
17th January 2016, 04:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL to study Abroad being a BBA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I just want to know that I am from Commerce stream and I am doing BBA. I want to opt TOEFL. So I want to know can I eligible to do apply TOEFL or not? And my aim is to do Abroad studies.
Yes, BBA student are eligible for TOEFL exam to study in Abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?