22nd January 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in TOEFL to study Master's Degree in Abroad being a BSc(Electronics) student? Eligibility to apply?

Hello friends, kindly tell me what are the criteria for applying TOEFL? I am now doing BSc Honours degree in Electronics and it is my 4th semester. After my BSc I want to do Master's Degree in Abroad. So, I should give TOEFL?

27th January 2019, 09:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in TOEFL to study Master's Degree in Abroad being a BSc(Electronics) student? Eligibility to apply?

TOEFL is stands for "Test of English as a Foreign Language". Generally minimum educational qualification required to appear in the TOEFL is pass in 10+2 level of examination from any recognized Institute/board. In order to study Master's Degree in Abroad, it is compulsory to appear in English Proficiency Test such as TOEFL or equivalent examination for non native English speakers. To study Master's Degree in Abroad, you must have passed minimum 3 to 4 years duration of bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university.

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th January 2019 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?