18th November 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to study Psychology in Canada after scoring 50% marks in 12th board?

I have completed my 12th board examinations. I have scored only 50% marks in aggregate. Now i want to know if i am eligible to study psychology in Canada on this marks basis?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible for getting the study scholarship after scoring 95.6% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  3. How to study psychology in 12th standard? I am in 11th commerce of CBSE board
  4. Can I study B.Sc(Psychology) if studying 12th Science with Psychology as an optional subject?
  5. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  6. Which exam to answer to study in abroad after scoring 78% in PCM in CBSE board? Is the percentage enough to be eligible?
  7. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  8. Am I eligible for B.A Psychology(Honors) in any colleges such as LSR or JMC in Dlehi University after scoring 95% marks
  9. Am I eligible for all bank exam after scoring 58% in 12th board and 70% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am i eligible for Accenture after scoring 57% marks in 12th state board
  11. Am I eligible for Accenture after scoring 57% marks in 12th state board
  12. Eligibility to study B.Tech with 50% in 12th RBSE?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  14. Am I eligible for BITS after scoring 80% in 12 board?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission for NCHMCT after scoring 50% marks in CBSE 12th board exaination
  17. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  18. Can i do M.A in Psychology after pursuing B.A in Economics?
27th November 2015, 11:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to study Psychology in Canada after scoring 50% marks in 12th board?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue studies in the field of Psychology in Canada even after scoring 50% marks in 12th board. This is because the admission is done mainly on the basis of entrance exams. The entrance exams which you need to appear are SAT and IELTS. Since your academic profile is not very bright so you need to score high in these exams to compensate it. Otherwise it will be difficult for you to get a seat in the institutes in Canada especially the top ranking ones. Try to score high, prepare a good resume by showing your skills in extracurricular and do well in the interview round, and you will get admission call from an institute in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?