13th March 2023, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligibleto apply for visa in Canada?

I am Manpreet Kaur done 10th with 7.4 GB and 12th with 80ĖSE. Ielts overall 5.5 band, R -6 ,others 5.5 each. So, am I eligible to apply visa in Canada. Please reply.

13th March 2023, 04:40 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligibleto apply for visa in Canada?

The eligibility criteria are that Candidates must score at least 5.5 bands in each of the four IELTS skill categories and a total of at least 6.0 in order to enroll in undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in Canada.

So, if you meet the requirements mentioned above, you are qualified.

13th March 2023, 05:38 PM
4700BC

Yes, you may be eligible to apply for a student visa to Canada with your academic credentials and IELTS scores. However, please note that the eligibility criteria for a student visa may vary depending on various factors such as the program you have been admitted to, the institution, and the province you wish to study in.

To apply for a student visa, you will need to apply to a designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada and obtain a letter of acceptance. You will also need to prove that you have enough funds to cover your tuition fees, living expenses, and return transportation to your home country. Additionally, you may need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency, either through IELTS or other recognized language tests.

It is also important to note that the visa application process can be complex and time-consuming. It may be helpful to consult with a registered immigration consultant or lawyer to guide you through the process and ensure that you meet all the requirements for a student visa to Canada.

14th March 2023, 03:41 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to enroll in undergraduate and graduate courses in Canada, you*must receive a score of at least 5.5 in each of the four IELTS skill areas and a total of at least 6.0 bands.

Hence, if you satisfy the criteria listed above, you are eligible for a Canada visa.

14th March 2023, 11:51 AM
Shantanubose22

Applicants with sufficient work experience and language proficiency must score a minimum of 67 points on the skilled worker selection grid.

Points are allocated for education, language, employment experience, age, arranged Canadian employment and adaptability.

14th March 2023, 12:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To apply for a study visa for Canada, you will need a minimum of 5.5 in each of the four bands in IELTS and the overall score of at least 6.0 and more for undergraduate and diploma courses in India.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?