27th January 2023, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 45% in 12th commerce stream and 5.5 band in all can i get visa easily canada visa?

Sir i have scored 45% in 12th commerce stream and 5.5 band in all can i get visa easily canada visa?

15th March 2023, 07:07 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: I have scored 45% in 12th commerce stream and 5.5 band in all can i get visa easily canada visa?

Unfortunately, a 45% score in 12th commerce stream and a 5.5 band score in all are not considered ideal to get a Canadian visa easily. The Canadian visa requirements vary from person to person, depending on a variety of factors.

In order to qualify for a Canadian visa, you need to demonstrate that you have the appropriate skills and experience to successfully enter and remain in Canada. Generally, the minimum requirements for a Canadian visa are that you must have a valid passport, demonstrate sufficient funds for your stay, have a valid job offer or have sufficient qualifications to be accepted as an international student.

Additionally, you will also need to demonstrate that you have the necessary language proficiency and that you can support yourself financially during your stay in Canada. You may also be required to submit a medical certificate or undergo a background check.

To increase your chances of successfully obtaining a Canadian visa, you should consider applying for a job in Canada and demonstrate to the visa officials that you have the qualifications and experience needed to be a productive member of the workforce.

Furthermore, you should also consider taking a language course in either French or English to demonstrate your language proficiency and improve your chances of success.

Finally, you should ensure that you meet all the necessary requirements for a Canadian visa, such as having valid travel documents, sufficient funds for your stay, and a valid job offer or sufficient qualifications to be accepted as an international student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?