28th June 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Any chances to study in abroad after copmpeltion of B.Com Computer Application via distance education?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am mydeen .i have completed b.com( computer application ) by distribution education scheme . any possibilities i am going to study abroad .pls explain me. What would be the minimum criteria followed for this? Awaiting for the response.

4th October 2016, 05:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Any chances to study in abroad after copmpeltion of B.Com Computer Application via distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I am mydeen .i have completed b.com( computer application ) by distribution education scheme . any possibilities i am going to study abroad .pls explain me. What would be the minimum criteria followed for this? Awaiting for the response.

Yes, you can study MBA in various universities after the completion of B.Com Computer Application via distance education. Many universities accept Indian graduation like B.A, B.Sc and B.Com for higher studies. The students who have studied the course through distance education also accepted for the admission to MBA. The aspirant should clear the international English test like TOEFL OR IELTS to study in abroad universities. The good rank in the GMAT will be useful for taking admission in abroad universities. The students can apply online for the admission to the course. They can also contact the consultancies for admission and visa purposes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?