3rd November 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode?

After completing bcom distance, can I go to abroad like usa, Australia.
For mba? What is the minimum criteria required to do higher studies in abroad? Can someone please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for your answer soon!

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology from distance mode?
  3. Will I be eligible for IPS exam after completion of my degree through distance learning mode?
  4. Am I eligible to do PH.D course after completion of masters through distance mode?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Phil after completing M.E English from AP in distance mode
  6. Can i pursue MBA Marketing in abroad through distance mode?
  7. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?
  8. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  9. B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?
  10. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of Pharmacy bachelor course?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue Law through distance mode? I am pursuing PG in Human Right Course from IIHR in Delhi through distance mode
  12. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed?
  14. Can I do M.Com private after passing B.Com?
  15. How to do M.A in French by distance mode in India and Abroad?
  16. Any universities offering BSc Instrumentation course through distance mode? Procedure to apply for engineering course in India or Abroad?
  17. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after doing MBA(HR) through Distance Mode? Procedure to apply for M.Tech if eligible?
  18. Distance mode university degree from Manonmaniam Sundarnar University, Tamil Nadu is valid in Abroad?
3rd November 2015, 02:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing bcom distance, can I go to abroad like usa, Australia.
For mba? What is the minimum criteria required to do higher studies in abroad? Can someone please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for your answer soon!

Thank you.
After completion of B.Com degree, you can do MBA degee in Abroad through GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

The GMAT exam consists of four sections :-

1. Analytical writing assessment
2. Integrated reasoning
3. Quantitative
4. Verbal
3rd November 2015, 07:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode?

Yes, definitely you can go to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies in Master's degree courses like MBA, M.Com, etc., after completion of your B.Com course. To get admission in MBA course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GMAT is an International level MBA entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for candidates who seek admission to MBA course in foreign countries whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.
16th July 2016, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I have done my b.com in distance mode from nagarjuna university a m I eligible to go to abroad for doing MBA or courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?