1st April 2013, 03:26 PM
jaleel kc kc

How to study distance education in PG(M.Com)?

i am compleying my degree bcom in 2013 now. i would like to study distance education in pg(m com).please tell me the distance education scope and the steps to study in distance education

13th October 2016, 11:46 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study distance education in PG(M.Com)?

Yes, you are eligibile to pursue your master degree in commerce with distance education.

The required eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course is that the candidate must have passed their bachelor degree in commerce from a recognised university with minimum passing percentage. Some of the universities have different minimum aggregate criteria.

So, to get admission candidate must appear and qualify in the entrance examination. Some of the universities which offers the distance education is IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?