18th September 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

B.Pharma is equal to a Science degree according to prerequisites of Abroad?

Is b.pharm equal to a science degree??Because many M.S. programs abroad related to B.pharm like biotech, biomedical tech etc mention sciences or related courses in graduation as prerequisite.. So can I do M.S. Biomedical tech after b.pharm because I was told that biotech and b.pharm are similar courses.

23rd October 2014, 12:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Pharma is equal to a Science degree according to prerequisites of Abroad?

Yes, B.Pharma is equal to a Science degree according to the prerequisites of higher studies abroad. However, B.Pharma is not enough to pursue higher studies like post graduation in various countries. This is because most of the countries abroad ask for 16 years of education which is 10, 10+2 and then four years of course. One such country is USA. So in this case, you cannot do higher studies like post graduation. You need to pursue post graduation in India and then you can go for higher studies like MS degree abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?