16th April 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS in Singapore after finishing B.Com?

After finishing my B.Com, am I able to do MS in Singapore? Want to do MS admission in Singapore

14th May 2014, 07:38 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do MS in Singapore after finishing B.Com?

As you asking about your problem that you want to do MS or master degree in science after completing you’re under graduate degree study in Commerce or B.Com as you mentioned in your question.So first of all if you want to do your master degree in science in abroad except your home country then you have to need a visa for your legal info and then you have to clear a TOEFL test for your English and that could help you for continuing your further study in abroad.

And as I am going to clearing your doubt that you have in your mind that you are a commerce background student and you want to go for science study which is totally different from your commerce study.
And let me tell you that you can go for study science as your master degree after your bachelorette or under graduate course.

So you can go for science study without any hesitation and with any doubt in your mind.But as I mentioned that you have to first of all clearing your TOEFL exam and then most important is to get a good degree and good percentage of mark in your UG level study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?