18th April 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

What course to pursue to get job in USA?

I want to go to USA for job. What course I should pursue here so that I can get job in usa

19th April 2014, 09:50 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What course to pursue to get job in USA?

You mentioned that you want to know that what is the procedure to get in job in abroad like USA. Or also you have mentioned that which course help to get job in USA. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have questioned about in the forum. Now a days every course and every field have much more scope , high salaried job opportunities and also the job opportunities

In the abroad like USA and Dubai or many more places in India or outside countries in India. But there are lots opportunities job and their are limited opportunities job in a course in which you will get a job in abroad. If you want to get job in abroad in the basis of your bachelor degree with any discipline

Then it is very difficult to go abroad on this. It not impossible but it is difficult to go abroad through it. So you have go to the abroad in on the basis of your master degree like MBA (master I business administration) , MCA (master in computer application) or many more master degree are their in which you get the job in abroad on the basis of your course.
10th July 2020, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What course to pursue to get job in USA?

I want to become a teacher in the US, I have done my Bachelors in Commerce & masters in Economics from Annamalia. What course can I do from Annamalia to be eligible to work as a teacher in the USA as getting a degree from US is expensive
Reply at
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?