22nd November 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc in Physics honors in US after 12th?

I am an Indian. I have passed 12th class with 73.40% marks from RBSE.
I want to study BSc(physics honors) in US. What are the ways & works to do so? Please tell me in detail.

22nd November 2015, 09:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc in Physics honors in US after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an Indian. I have passed 12th class with 73.40% marks from RBSE.
I want to study BSc(physics honors) in US. What are the ways & works to do so? Please tell me in detail.
You have completed 12th standard so you can do Undergraduate course in US but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.There is no any eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?