11th February 2019, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BS(Logistics Engineering) in Fontys University of Applied Sciences?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to do BS(Logistics Engineering) in Fontys University of Applied Sciences then what are the benefits available for me? I want to know that is it really beneficial for me or not? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

16th February 2019, 07:01 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BS(Logistics Engineering) in Fontys University of Applied Sciences?

Yes, it is beneficial to pursue Bachelor's of Science in Logistics Engineering program from Fontys University. This program will taught in English and German both language. This program consists with lectures, Practice based project work, Field works and Internships. Fontys University have excellent relations with the logistics industry so that they can provide you better placement options. Their personal mentor will support you in every moment of your study.
16th February 2019, 10:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BS(Logistics Engineering) in Fontys University of Applied Sciences?

BS(Logistics Engineering) in Fontys University of Applied Sciences is full time 4 years duration of course. Being a student of BS(Logistics Engineering) course gives you different professional perspectives. After completing this course, there are various fields, where you can find jobs as;
Supply Chain Manager

Intra Logistics Process Manager,
Distribution Network Designer,
Head of Purchasing,
Business Developer,
Team Leader Warehouse Operations,
Consultant,
Process Manager,
Operations Manager,
Synergy Manager etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?